Subject: RE: [business-transaction] OASIS IPR policy changes

Nine months, we should make that!

-----Original Message-----
From: Haugen Robert [mailto:Robert.Haugen@choreology.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 2:56 PM
To: OASIS BTTC (Main List)

Excerpts from "Transition Policy for the new OASIS IPR Policy":

The effective date of the new IPR Policy will be at least 60 days
following Board approval.

TC Transition

2. All existing TCs will be allowed nine (9) months after the effective
date of the new IPR Policy to either finish their work or transition to
the new IPR Policy as described below.

6. Existing TCs that do not reach the 50% threshold or who do not have a
successful Transition Approval ballot within nine (9) months of the
effective date of the new IPR Policy will be closed. Any exceptions must
be approved by the OASIS Board of Directors, whose decision is final.

ion/member
s/leave_workgroup.php.