Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups - btp-1.1-all_parts-wd-03.zip uploaded

I've just discovered that the internal namespace URIs for these have an
underscore in the first "business-transaction", whereas it should be a
hyphen (because business-transaction is the subdirectory name for this
TC, whereas the fields of the identification string (= filename) are
supposed to use underscore internally, hyphen as field separator,
according to the TAB document).

Confusingly (for me), the documents successfully reference each other,
because I used relative URLs for the schemaLocation values - so you have
one, the others come along correctly. But the references from the text
document are wrong.

I will fix this in the next edit.

Peter

ion/docume
nt.php?document_id=9442

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/member
s/leave_workgroup.php.