Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups - business_transaction-btp-1.1-allparts-wd-04.zip uploaded

More details:

To make working draft 4 I took wd 03 and applied the OASIS template,
copying in the document in sections. This was just a matter of moving
sections around and reformatting them. I updated the namespace URLs to
the wd-04. (this made the document a bit smaller again - 2.5 Mb. It
seems to be the state tables that make it so huge - they aren't that
large, but I think the formatting must be inefficient)

Bob Haugen then did a copy-edit, and found lots of typos and punctuation
errors and minor editorials, and a couple of omissions. I applied his
changes (and a couple of others - I found ex-6 had never actually been
applied) and that is wd-04.

A change mark against wd-03, with the different template, would show
most of the document as different, so the change-mark you have is
against what I had after I'd applied the template.

I believe wd-04 is complete and aligned with all issues (maint-17 having
been approved).  After a short review (say a week), and checking with
OASIS that the document meets the administrative requirements, I propose
we start a ballot for approval of it as a Committee Draft.

I will post a pdf of the text when it's finished distilling.

Peter

ion/download.php/9818/business_transaction-btp-1.1-allparts-wd-04.zip

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/docume
nt.php?document_id=9818

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/member
s/leave_workgroup.php.