Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups - Conference call added

Around half-past, Sazi was able to set things up and we had a
not-quite-quorate, and, in the absence of the TC chair, informal meeting
of Sazi, Doug, myself, Alastair and Bob.

There has been only one comment on working draft 4 - from me, to correct
two adjacent cells in the state table: INFERIOR_STATE/prepare-received
(with and without response-requested) can now occur in state S1. This is
a consequence of issue ex-6, which was agreed some time ago, but hadn't
been applied to the state tables when I did the earlier testing of the
tables. I added ex-6's impact on the table in wd 4, but didn't redo the
testing until after I'd put it up. Hence the correction in wd 5.

Apart from that and the internal and external references (to the xml)
wd-05 is identical to wd-04.

It was the recommendation of the informal meeting that the TC vote, via
Kavi, on approving wd-05 as Committee Draft. (One doesn't need a motion
to propose a motion anyway, strictly roberting)

Bill Pope has a temporary glitch on his access to the Oasis website,
which he is sorting out, and has asked me to initiate the ballot. I will
put the wd-05 documents up tomorrow and initiate the ballot, to run (as
I believe we agreed at the previous meeting) for a week.

Peter

ion/members/leave_workgroup.php.

Choreology Anti virus scan completed