Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups - business_transaction-btp-1.1-cd-01.zip uploaded

This new version should be regarded (I hope) as the definitive upload of
BTP 1.1 CD. Rather than have
all sorts of complications with identification, I've just made it a new
version of the previous
zip, and the first version should be ignored (though it will still be in
the oasis
repository).

Thanks to Katy Birch for distilling it - it took three hours.

In line with prior practice, I've not included the .doc file in the new
version.

Sorry for the confusion.

Peter

ion/document.php?document_id=12415

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/downlo
ad.php/12415/business_transaction-btp-1.1-cd-01.zip

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of business_transaction-btp-1.1-cd-01.zip.
The document details page referenced above will show the complete
revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration