bws-discuss message

Subject: Additional information

Dear colleagues:

I have already gotten a few inquiries regarding our future work.

I am planning to create a NIST-hosted mailing list about our WS-BD specification and NIST-related biometric web services activities. Expect an invitation to join around January.

I had not posted this information to the bws-discuss list earlier, since I wanted to avoid mixing OASIS and NIST activities, but I think it is a fair question that deserves an open response.

Thanks again for your interest!

P.S. In the interest of reducing unwanted communications, I do not plan to automatically enroll the bws-discuss members onto this list. I don’t think it’s fair to subscribe you to something you didn’t explicitly sign up for.

--

Ross J. Micheals

http://www.nist.gov/cgi-bin/wwwph/cso.nist.gov?Query=Ross+Micheals