cacao-comment message

Subject: RE: [cacao-comment] CACAO workflow

Good day dear Bret,

CACAO is for me the answer for many years of own researches. For instance I presented some years ago the CAMN (Cyber Attack Modelling Notation) based on BPMN language.

There is a parallelism between the CACAO framework and other languages to develop procedures such BPEL (OASIS) or XPDL.

If need anything for me that I could provide to clarify, to review or whatever I can do to support the project please tell me.

Kind regards

From: Bret Jordan <bret.jordan@broadcom.com>
Sent: martes, 22 de marzo de 2022 18:36
To: flandres@ciso.es
Cc: cacao-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Thank you for taking the time to review CACAO and provide feedback. I would like to make sure I fully understand what you would like to see changed and how we can make CACAO better and more useful. Also, help us understand things we are missing that need to be addressed.

Thanks,

Bret

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050