cacao message

Subject: Clarification on date of first meeting

All,

I just wanted to clarify the date for the first meeting of the CACAO Technical Committee.  Originally we had proposed meeting on Tuesday, September 3rd.  However, after talking with Allan about this, we decided that the day after Labor Day (US holiday) was probably not ideal.  So we moved it back one day.  The meeting will be on Wednesday September 4th at 11:00 AM US-Eastern.

The calendar invite in Kavi reflects this date and time.

Bret