cacao message

Subject: Re: [cacao] Call for Secretary Volunteers

I would like to volunteer/nominate myself for the role of TC Secretary.

I would be delighted to share the responsibility as co-Secretary if there is someone else who is considering volunteering.

Emily Ratliff
STSM, Security Architect
Office of the CTO
1 512 653 1052 Mobile
1 512 286 9947 Office
emily.ratliff@ibm.com
IBM Security

From:        Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>
To:        "cacao@lists.oasis-open.org" <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        09/04/2019 02:48 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [cacao] Call for Secretary Volunteers
Sent by:        <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org>

Thanks to everyone attending the 1st TC call this morning.

As Bret mentioned on the call, the TC Secretary position is an important role for the TC.

If you would like to volunteer yourself or nominate someone that is willing to act as TC Secretary, please submit the nomination to the list.

If you are not sure what TC Secretary entails but would like to consider more information before volunteering, please let Bret/myself know and we can provide background information.

Regards

Allan