cacao message

Subject: Re: [cacao] Re: [EXT] [cacao] Call for Secretary Volunteers

Hi,
Iâd like to volunteer and help as co-secretary.
Best,
Lior

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 22:20 Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com> wrote:
Thanks Allan for doing this. It is important to note that we can use more than one secretary as well. Just like there are two chairs, it is good if there are at least 2 secretaries.Â

Bret

From: cacao@lists.oasis-open.org <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 1:48 PM
To: cacao@lists.oasis-open.org <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [EXT] [cacao] Call for Secretary Volunteers

Thanks to everyone attending the 1st TC call this morning.

As Bret mentioned on the call, the TC Secretary position is an important role for the TC.

If you would like to volunteer yourself or nominate someone that is willing to act as TC Secretary, please submit the nomination to the list.

If you are not sure what TC Secretary entails but would like to consider more information before volunteering, please let Bret/myself know and we can provide background information.

Regards

Allan