cacao message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cacao] Missing requirements

Thank you Duncan and sorry I was late  hour and I couldnât attend the call 2 weeks ago (am WP3 chairman at ITU-T SG17 and it was WP closing plenary!)

I think we are going to have to spend quite some time on the gap analysis on point 3 from Duncan below before we can even give feedback. But that will produce a lot of value in itself

De : <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org> au nom de "duncan sfractal.com" <duncan@sfractal.com>
Date : mardi, 17 septembre 2019 Ã 18:09
à: "cacao@lists.oasis-open.org" <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org>
Objet : [EXT] [cacao] Missing requirements

This is to document my comments at the meeting. I see 4 requirements missing from the slides that got talked about:

  • Vendor independent interoperability
  • Agile â break the CACAO work into phases an get âminimum viable productâ out sooner rather than later, rather than a âcompleteâ standard taking much more time
  • Use other standards when possible
  • Give feedback to other standards if they are missing something CACAO needs (specifically OpenC2 as the command and control language is new and needs use cases like CACAO to move to itâs next phases). Point being (1)use other standard if possible. (2)If itâs not possible, see other standard can be changed so it is possible before inventing a new way.

I would like to see these included in the meeting notes as brought up as potentially missing from base set of requirements presented. Iâm not sure process on reaching consensus on the ones presented or on these âadditionsâ (no objections?).

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/