cacao message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cacao] CACAO Meeting Cadence

Hi Bret
Thanks for the confirmation. I looked back into the email archives and was able to find the invite. I will blame myself via PEBKAC.

--A

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 9:26 AM Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com> wrote:
Andrews, et al.,Â

Yes, we will get additional calendar meetings scheduled. During yesterday's call, I did mention that we will be having calls every other week and that they will count for voting rights. To that end, we will try and always have them scheduled in Kavi 1-2 months in advance.Â

I am not sure why you are not getting emails. Can you verify you have seen the emails from the Kavi list [1]?

[1] -Âhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cacao/messages.php

Bret

From: cacao@lists.oasis-open.org <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Mr. Andrew Storms <storms@newcontext.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:31 AM
To: cacao@lists.oasis-open.org <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [EXT] [cacao] CACAO Meeting Cadence

During the convener call, it was stated that attendance (or missed attendance) to working calls counted towards voting rights. It was also stated there would be more than 1 meeting per month.

I have looked at the TC calendar and only see the 1 meeting yesterday and the next meeting on October 1st. I also read the meeting notes from yesterday and I don't see any discussion regarding meeting cadence.

Also strange is despite being a member of the TC, I received none of the usual emails/calendar event regarding meeting yesterday.

Can I anticipate additional meetings being added?

Thanks

--A

--
New Context