cacao message

Subject: Re: [External] RE: [cacao] Logo

Hi Anup,

We have space available prior to the start of the conference each day from 8:30 to 9:00 AM or we could reserve a table or two during lunch for the group. If you'd rather meet up after the conference ends one of the evenings -- I could help arrange for a happy hour meet up at a local restaurant. Let me know what works best. Jane

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 3:26 PM Ghosh, Anup A. <anup.a.ghosh@accenture.com> wrote:

Does it make sense to do a birds-of-a-feather meet up at Borderless Cyber for those CACAO TC members that are going?

Thanks,

Anup

From: cacao@lists.oasis-open.org <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 2:44 PM
To: 'Kamer Vishi' <kamerv@ifi.uio.no>; cacao@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Jane Harnad' <jharnad@oasis-open.org>
Subject: [External] RE: [cacao] Logo

These are great Kamer!

CACAO TC,

We have the opportunity to create a CACAO slide to be placed in a rotating presentation that will be displayed between sessions at Borderless Cyber 2019, https://us19.borderlesscyber.org/en/. I think using the logo on the slide is a great idea.

So, as a group, you need to decide on one of these logos or suggest others. I am also open to slide content ideas. We need the slide submitted by 3 October.

Do we have a volunteer to help with slide? Are we going to go forward with one of these logos? If so, which one?

I hate to clog up the list, so after TC agrees on logo, I am happy to work directly with one or two members that are interested in CACAO marketing.

Reminder to register for Borderless Cyber 2019 - Extra 30% off for OASIS members, use 'cnsbc30partner' code OASIS.

Thanks folks!

dee

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information societyÂ
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org