cacao message

Subject: Agenda for next Tuesday's call

All,

On next week's working call we will be talking through the initial work that has been done on the specification document [1] and addressing next steps.  Please review the document before the call and if possible, add your comments and suggestion.  There are many parts that are still missing, we have just barely scratched the surface.  Please feel free to make some contributions.

We have been looking at JSONLogic as an option for some of the control logic.  But if someone has more familiarity with BPMN and could do a translation to JSON, that would also be a possible option for us.

Thanks
Bret and Allan

[1] - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uQCWItomFvQ466MdGhx_0IHfJ4HOfboIRftmomVvrqY/edit#