cacao message

Subject: Re: [External] [cacao] Meeting tomorrow

The CACAO Cover Page document can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ycBm_H5TRY5d09fnjCdIBKkrSOiax2OzJHSqAW0ROHU/edit

If you need comment/suggest rights on any of the documents please let us know. We also have a Slack instance atÂcacao-oasis.slack.com. If you want an invite to that, let us know.

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint:Â63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 ÂF2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050