cacao message

Subject: Agenda for Tomorrow's call

All,

The agenda that Allan and I have identified for tomorrow's call is:

1) Review Requirements document that was sent out
2) Review Use Cases document that was sent out
3) Possibly do a motion to open a ballot to approve these documents
4) Review the graphics I sent out. I may get one more done before tomorrow's meeting
5) Review the two notional concepts that Allan and I have been working on for control logic.

If you have any other agenda items or if you have a proposal you would like to talk about, please let Allan or myselfÂknow.Â

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint:Â63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 ÂF2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050