cacao message

Subject: Re: RSA Conference: CACAO Group Meetup Tuesday 25th 12-1pm

Reminder that if you would like to join the meetup tomorrow at rsa to let me know directly so that I can invite you with the location directly.

From: cacao@lists.oasis-open.org <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:09:41 AM
To: cacao@lists.oasis-open.org <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org>

THIS EMAIL ORIGINATES FROM OUTSIDE OF LOOKINGGLASS

Folks â I have reserved a meeting room near the conference center at RSA Conference next week.

Meeting Time: Tuesday 25th 12pm PST to 1pm PST.

Location: Nearby to Moscone Conference Center.

If you would like to meet up please reply to me directly and I can add you to the invite/location.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Bring your own lunch if you would like to eat.

Agenda:

  • Eat lunch â
  • Informal meet-n-greet with others interested in CACAO
  • Learn more about CACAO (if new to the group)
  • Discuss topics on CACAO (as the group wants)

Allan Thomson

CTO (+1-408-331-6646)

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions