cacao message

Subject: Re: [cacao] Re: RSA Conference: CACAO Group Meetup Tuesday 25th 12-1pm

Due to last minute changes I wasnât able to make it, apologies for that. If anyone would like to meet tomorrow around RSA please do drop me an email.
Enjoy the meetup!

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 16:21 Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com> wrote:
Reminder that if you would like to join the meetup tomorrow at rsa to let me know directly so that I can invite you with the location directly.

From: cacao@lists.oasis-open.org <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:09:41 AM
To: cacao@lists.oasis-open.org <cacao@lists.oasis-open.org>
THIS EMAIL ORIGINATES FROM OUTSIDE OF LOOKINGGLASS

Folks â I have reserved a meeting room near the conference center at RSA Conference next week.

Meeting Time: Tuesday 25th 12pm PST to 1pm PST.

Location: Nearby to Moscone Conference Center.

If you would like to meet up please reply to me directly and I can add you to the invite/location.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Bring your own lunch if you would like to eat.

Agenda:

  • Eat lunch â
  • Informal meet-n-greet with others interested in CACAO
  • Learn more about CACAO (if new to the group)
  • Discuss topics on CACAO (as the group wants)

Allan Thomson

CTO (+1-408-331-6646)

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions