cacao message

Subject: Ideas

All,

I wouldÂlike to apologizeÂfor canceling the meeting this week. I was really sick and Allan has some personal things he needs to attend to.ÂÂ

I know Allan is still out, and will probably be out for another week or so, I have been working on some designs for how we could document playbooks their workflows. I have taken what I have proposed in the past, a lot of ideas from what Allan has proposed, all 4 examples we have written up, and also looked at many open-source playbook examples. From here I started trying to write up some JSON.

I do not have this written up in specification language yet. But I took the one FuzzyPanda example diagram I did a while back and tried to figure out how this could look in JSON. Please review, find issues, find ways of doing things better etc. I do know that in the "IF" logic, I still do not yet have the "AND" function figured out. But I wanted to get you what I have so far so we can use it as a discussion point. I would like to focus our designs around real playbooks, so we can ensure designs work from the get go.Â

The JSON includes the playbook all the way to the number found check.Â

I am attaching the graphic of the playbook as well as a zip file of the JSON.Â

cacao-example-1.png

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint:Â63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 ÂF2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050