cacao message

Subject: Stepping down as CACAO Secretary

CACAO TC Members,

It has been an honor and a privilege to serve as CACAO TC Secretary alongside of Vasileios Mavroeidis and Lior Kolnik during the start-up phase of the CACAO TC. My hat is off to all of you for the excellent progress to date under the capable leadership of Bret and Allan. Due to time crunch, which you are all no doubt familiar with, I am stepping down as Secretary and leaving you in the capable hands of Vasileios and Lior. I will remain in the TC as a member.

Many thanks for giving me this opportunity!

Emily Ratliff
STSM, Security Architect
IBM Security