cacao message

Subject: Re: [cacao] Security Playbooks Version 1.0 CSD01 is now available

Thanks to everyone involved in the creation of this draft.

Hope we can keep the momentum on this solid footing to get the CS soon.

Allan

On Aug 31, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Paul Knight <paul.knight@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Your request to publish Security Playbooks Version 1.0 CSD01 is complete. You can access the files at:

Security Playbooks Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 01

https://docs.oasis-open.org/cacao/security-playbooks/v1.0/csd01/security-playbooks-v1.0-csd01.docx
https://docs.oasis-open.org/cacao/security-playbooks/v1.0/csd01/security-playbooks-v1.0-csd01.html
https://docs.oasis-open.org/cacao/security-playbooks/v1.0/csd01/security-playbooks-v1.0-csd01.pdf

We expect to announce the 30-day public review of these files shortly.

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best regards,
Paul
--
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society