cacao message

Subject: Re: [cacao] Re: Method of work and Comments

To add my 2cents.

I mostly agree with everything that Bret is saying and would add that our primary objective is to make progress on the content of our specifications. No matter how feedback or content is provided. If you or anyone else has contribution to that goal I would rather we focus on the content of that contribution than be fixated on the required process.

And personally the process we follow should be focused on accelerating our work or helping us be more efficient. Not slowing us down.

So whatever form you want to send us your comments then please send them.

A google doc or word doc with comments attached works pretty well for tc member feedback. Preferably you also include suggested text changes that resolves a comment so that it makes it easier for us to review and resolve the comment.

All issues will be reviewed and resolved. If the tc decides this is insufficient process and the tc wants a different process then we can decide that on the next working call.

Allan