cacao message

Subject: Follow up from today's call

All,

I just wanted to give you all an update from todayâs call.

1) We prepared working draft 06 and uploaded it to Kavi. We reviewed the changes that went into the release on the call and there were no issues raised. That document can be found here: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cacao/document.php?document_id=68512

2)  Allan Thomson made the following motion and it was seconded by Gerald Stueve.  "I move that the TC approve working draft 06 as a CSD and open a 30-day public review.â

3) Based on this motion we opened an in-meeting Kavi ballot (1 hour) and voted on it. 8 of 9 voting members were on the call and all 8 voted âyesâ. So the ballot to approve working draft 06 as a CSD and open a public review passed. You can see that ballot here:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cacao/ballot.php?id=3611

4) Our next meeting will be _after_ the public review. So about a month out. During that meeting we will address any comments and feedback that we have gotten. If there are material changes, we will do another CSD like we did today. If there are only non-material / editorial changes, we will proceed with a CS ballot.

5) Please review the document in detail. Also, please start working on your implementations. This is the best way to find issues with the specification.

Thanks
Bret