cacao message

Subject: Next CACAO TC Meeting (Proposed Change)

All TC Members - Bret and I realized that the public review for the latest specification does not complete until Thu 24th March.

Therefore we think it does not make sense to meet this coming Tuesday.

So we suggest:

a) Schedule our next TC working meeting for April 5th instead of March 22nd.
b) Anyone that has an agenda item for our working call to send to the list so that we can cover the topic on the working call on April 5th.

If we donât hear any objections we will update the meeting calendar by Monday at the latest.

Allan