cacao message

Subject: Meeting with Francisco on public review

All,

We are going to have a call with Francisco in regards to his comments that he sent in via public review. All TC members are welcome to come and are encouraged to come. However, you are not required nor will it count towards voting rights. This is a discovery call to make sure we understand his comments.

We will be meeting on Thursday April 7th at 8:00 AM PDT / 9:00 AM MDT / 11:00 AM EDT via WebEx https://broadcom.webex.com/join/bret.jordan

Please let me or Allan know if you can join.

Thanks
Bret