cacao message

Subject: Comments from Public Review

All,

Here are the documents that came in via public review that we talked about on our last TC call. Please review the comments and suggestions. Please add suggestions where appropriate and add to the comments if you agree or disagree and why and what would need to change. Once we get a significant number of people agreeing to the comment I will merge it into the master document. This should save us a lot of time in TC meetings to talk about the big issues.

Please do NOT resolve any comments in the documents. Also, the PDF document that came from CISA would not import into Google Docs and keep the comments / suggestions. So we may have to resolve them via slack or email or something, so I shared the PDF. Maybe Google Docs will let you add comments to the PDF???? If so, please use that.

If you have any questions please let Allan or I know.  Also if you do not have comment/suggest right please request them in the document or send me your GMail ID so I can add you.

JHU APL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nN96ywLayVPB5KbS-au0KtcI2lLYzz-niYXFzoELju4/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

MITRE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/170MrwMYTS31gBU1gTbf5qhQmiLgU3Tvo9_7eEt5M6MI/edit

CISA: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1zFZFm_U2cK_n4uEG5YhBHHeZfz1YiSem

Thanks