cacao message

Subject: Comments merged

All,

Allan and I have merged the changes from our discussion on Tuesday into the working document. All of them are in suggestion mode, other than the simple editorial âspacingâ fixes and reference URL fixes.  Please review these before our next meeting so we can either accept them or make further changes.

Also, please continue to review the changes in the JHUAPL and MITRE comment documents. All of the ones that have been merged are flagged as âDoneâ. You will also see all of these listed in the change tracking spreadsheet.  If you need comment/suggest right to the working document so you can see changes, please let me know.

Thanks
Bret

Working Document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/144kgoCnZbxc0CXms3EeACf4Sz84lmEt88JoVr4FnmSc/edit#heading=h.wynksj8s07so