cacao message

Subject: Public review feedback

All,

After talking with Allan about the long list of feedback we still had to get through and the rate at which we were addressing it, I took the past several days and tried to address all of the easy and editorial stuff as best as I could (all in suggestion mode). As of right now all 92 comments / suggestions from CISA, JHUAPL, and MITRE have an entry in the working document. So there is no longer a need to review the other comment documents, also the spreadsheet has been updated. All but 13 of the 92 have suggestions in the document. Some had cascading impacts and thus you will see a lot of noise.  For the 13 that do not yet have suggestions, I have moved the comments over so we can address in one place.  Our ask is:

1) Before next Tuesday the 17th, please review the suggestions and either make new suggestions in the document or send your comments to the list / slack.

2) During our next working call (Tuesday the 17th) we will address any feedback from the TC on the current set of suggestions and hopefully talk about a couple of the bigger issues, part of the 13 that I have not yet made a suggestion on.

3) After our next working call, I will go through the document and accept all minor editorial, formatting changes, and uncontested suggestions.

This should then leave us with a very small amount of things to resolve.  As a side note we have also received some feedback from SAPPAN. I will try and address as much of this as I can, once again in suggestion mode. Where I can not, I will add a comment in the document.

Working Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/144kgoCnZbxc0CXms3EeACf4Sz84lmEt88JoVr4FnmSc/edit#heading=h.wynksj8s07so

Comment Resolution Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D8Q7sf4MJ10ovUaEi63sGr3aYg_60Vj5OvsUNTZM8m8/edit#gid=0

Thanks
Bret and Allan.