cacao message

Subject: Attack Targets

All,

In our last meeting we talked about the Attack targets and tried to work through a bit of it. I took an action item to produce a more in depth example based on these designs. Through doing this I did find a few issues. You will see in the following google doc what I am talking about. We can talk about these on Tuesday morning. But please read through this google doc before hand if you can.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mN0vPFkL_l61SabWY4ZTjidaIVgkyFJnUUjSAqkRQBw/edit#

Bret