cacao message

Subject: Notes from today

All,

We had a good discussion today. The changes we decided on are:

1) TLP. We will only support TLPv2 and stop supporting TLPv1. We will make changes to the UUIDs so they continue to match with STIX as they move to TLPv2 as well. US-CERT and DHS are also moving to TLPv2.

2) For now we are going to change the spec_version to have a value of cacao-1.1.

3) We are not going to expand the contact data type for now.Â

4) We are going to get rid of the two different types of the playbook types (playbook and playbook-template). We may add a boolean property as well, but we did not get consensus on that yet.Â

5) The playbook functionalities still need to be addressed and Marlon and Allan are going to talk about it.Â

6) We still need to finish figuring out the attack targets.Â

Please let me know if you have any questions.Â

Bret