cacao message

Subject: Document locked down

All,

The CACAO 2.0 master document has been locked down in preparation for our CS ballot. This means you can no longer make comments or suggestions in the document itself. But this does not mean we do not want to hear about them. If you find an issue, please let me know either via slack or email.Â

Thanks
Bret