cacao message

Subject: CACAO Commands

All,

We have been doing a lot of cleanup on the commands that are to be used within CACAO, and adding real world examples. We haveÂbeen doing this in the following temporary document [1]. This coming Tuesday, during our meeting, we will merge this content into the master document. So please review and provide any comments or feedback.Â

[1] - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fwrqSTqLdKRso24ZR9vLe1UFYBGhhEoKkUhhSWqHZL4/edit#heading=h.1copvgv0jqlo

Bret