cacao message

Subject: CACAO webinar planning

Dear TC Members,Â

Revisiting the discussion on the CACAO Webinar tentatively set for February. We invite all CACAO TC members to engage in the planning process. If you wish to contribute to the organization of the webinar, kindly indicate your availability through the Doodle poll link provided below. We intend to organize a webinar planning meeting to dive into the specifics.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thank you.

Doodle poll:Â https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dypPkLEb