cacao message

Subject: Next CACAO Webinar - Tuesday, 19 March

Dear CACAO TC Members,

I'm excited to announce that our first CACAO webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, March 19th at 11:00 AM EST. You can find all the details on our website.

We're counting on your support to spread the word about the webinar to your contacts. Please feel free to share our recent social media posts or create your own to help promote the event.

-viaÂZoom RSVP

-onÂTwitterÂÂÂÂ

-onÂLinkedIn

-onÂFacebook

Thank you for your collaboration in making this webinar a success!

Regards, Jane

--

JaneÂHarnad

Manager of Events