cam-comment message

Subject: [cam-comment] Sorry for missing the party so far

Title: Sorry for missing the party so far

Gents,
        I seem to have missed the subsrciption to the CAM membership and I apologise as it was an oversight on my part.  I am intending to revise my example of the assembly I provided before to conform to the new doc.

        However, I have a question.

        Are you intending there to be one Assembly for a whole set of documents that are used in a Business Process?

        If so I think it would be good to have a formal way of linking these in the BPSS or any other document.  For example you have used as:choiceID against a Structure, I wonder if for that level we need to have StractureName which could be formally mentioned in the referncing document?

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BTexact Technologies
e-mail: martin.me.roberts@bt.com