cam-comment message

Subject: RE: [cam-comment] Sorry for missing the party so far

Martin,

The example you gave is excellent.  Referencing your question
below, the first statement is correct.

Notice also that rules in the context section take precedence over
inline rule expressions within the structure section.

The only thing that I see needs to be thought thru some more,
and requires clarification within the specification is the behaviour
with sub-assemblies.  The scope of those context rules within
the sub-assembly should apply only to the structure within that
sub-assembly - and not across the whole parent assembly.

We will need to add that clarification to the current text in
the next revision 0.13 edits.

Thanks, DW.

Message text written by INTERNET:martin.me.roberts@bt.com

  How does the //BusinessUseContext/Rules/default context work?

        Does it apply in every case where there is no overide is defined
within a context sensitive section of the rules? Or does it only apply
when no context flag are pssed in?
<