cam-dev message

Subject: Issues with 1.5.6 and 1.5.7

Hi ,

As suggested by DW, I am posting the message here. I am using STAR standard schema for creating CAM template. I used the version 1.5.6 and as well as version 1.5.7 to generate the template. I am finding issues with both the tool.

Issues with 1.5.6

---------------------------------------

1. STAR schema has a namespace and my instance file also had the same namespace. When, I run the validation. I got namespace error. Then, I removed namespace from instance file and it worked properly.

2. For some of the element, template didn't create the attribute.

3. For some of the element, it created the wrong mask. I mean input data had 63 as digit but it created a mask with decimal place.

4. the most important problem, conditional mandatory is not working and giving the wrong result for one of the element block called 'Individual Applicant'. This is definitely complex type and I want condition to be imposed like

 <as:constraint condition=" //Header/ApplicationType='I'" action="makeMandatory(/ProcessCreditContract/DataArea/CreditContract/IndividualApplicant)" />

Issues with 1.5.6

The generated template created lot of restrictValues condition based on enum in schema .Although, I passed correct value for element from enum set but still I kept on getting error that Value is Invalid.

I did not test further then...

The STAR Standard schema is publicly available on http://www.starstandard.org/SIGXML/XMLSchemas. We are using the 4.2.1 version of BOD. The particular schema name is ProcessCreditContract.xsd and few BOD examples are also available on the website.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated

Thanks

Sanjeev Sinha