cam-dev message

Subject: Conformance or Test Suite?

Hello,

I may be developing a CAM validator in the near future and was wondering if there are any conformance suites available with CAM documents and sample input and expected results that I can run against my code to ensure its proper operation?

If there is no conformance suite available, are there any CAM example files that I can download and use in my own testing? At first glance, I have not found a lot of CAM examples out there.

Thank you,
Jeff Ferguson