cam message

Subject: [cam] Re: [OASIS members] OASIS TC Call for Participation: ContentAssembly Mechanism

OASIS members and other interested in CAM:

I've received a number of queries, and have been informed by the chair
of the proposed TC, David Webber, that the email address included in the
proposal is having intermittent problems. You may also contact David at
an alternate address: drrwebber@acm.org

Our apologies for the problems.

-Karl

Karl Best wrote:
> A new OASIS technical committee is being formed. The OASIS Content
> Assembly Mechanism (CAM) Technical Committee has been proposed by the
> following members of OASIS: David RR Webber, XML Global; Ram Kumar, MSI;
> Monica Martin, Drake-Certivo.

[snip]

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS