cam message

Subject: [cam] Catchup plan proposal

Team,

We had a blip last week as I was unsubscribed from all
the OASIS lists by the server - moral of the story - don't
get a full mailbox on a list that you have not posted a
message to for 25 days or more - its drops you off
every list!  OASIS are currently investigating alternate
services anyway - so this situation will be improved in
due course.

Anyway - back to reality.  My apologies for not
getting our teleconference call done last week - and
now this week I'm co-chairing the DAMA
Registry conference eBusiness track in Santa Fe - so
I don't have a reliable opportunity to re-schedule for
this week.

At this point however I've not seen any traffic on
the Project Scope document, so I'm assuming this
means that people have no issues with it at this
juncture?

Therefore I'm proposing we adopt that document
as is - and move to the next work item - which
is the initial draft of technical specifications.

If anyone has any strong views on items that need
fixed in the scope document, please post them
now - and we'll stop and discuss those - get
them resolved.

If you need a review copy of the document,
I've posted it to:

 http://drrw.net/CAM/documents/CAM-Project-Scope-011203.doc

Otherwise - if I don't hear any objections by
Thursday this week, then I will pass the project
scope doc over to Karl for posting on our CAM website.

Obviously if we do need to revisit on some items in
the scope later on in the year, then we can then.

Next I will then publish the first draft of the
CAM technical specification document on Thursday.

Obviously the technical spec's are our main
document here - and so we can then get into a
normal cycle - of generating issues with the
technical spec' - getting everyones input -
then resolving issues in our
bi-weekly conference calls and so on.

Thanks, DW.