cam message

Subject: [cam] HP work on agents and XML

http://www.line56.com/articles/default.asp?ArticleID=4336

An interesting article.  KQML and these other pieces are
somewhat different from what we are doing in CAM.
Obviously people could use these pieces in tandem
if they wished, asd we anticipate that people will
use BPM technology and context parameters to
interface with CAM.

However - I believe this article shows us how important
our work is here - to produce an open technology - and
that we clearly have the right focus in terms of developing
the components for fulfilling ebusiness XML.

DW.