cam message

Subject: [cam] IBM and CAM?

Team,

I just found that IBM have done a quick fix it effort:

 http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com/tech/xincaml?Open&ca=daw-flnt-021702

Obviously their approach does not include the integration
in the ebusiness stack and more.

So the question is - what IBM contacts do we have?

Could we get their folks to extend their prototype
to include support for CAM?

Thanks, DW.