cam message

Subject: [cam] FAQ now online

Team,

I've added a FAQ page to our SWIKI.  This allows us to interactively
respond to questions - as I'm starting to get a stead flow of these
from people reviewing the V1.0 draft, who are not necessarily
OASIS members.

You can add to this yourself too online:

 http://cam.swiki.net/19

I get a notification on email each time someone adds more questions,
so that allows us to respond to these.

At some point this will also help us refine the verbage in the
specification,
and of course collect open issues for questions that cannot be
answered directly.

Enjoy, DW.