cam message

Subject: [cam] XML V1.1?

Team,

A question has come up vis XML V1.1 support.

Technically we do not really need V1.1 for CAM, my
intent was to simply keep us current.  However - the
good point made is this raises the bar for implementers.

Therefore I'm suggesting we change the text vis V1.1
to say something like:

 "XML V1.1 support is preferred for implementations of CAM,
  however this is not required, and CAM can be implemented
  using XML V1.0 processors that also support the W3C
  namespace and XPath specifications".

We can discuss this also on Thursday's call.

Thanks, DW.