cam message

Subject: [cam] Minutes for call Thur 6th March

Attending:

David Webber (chair)
Jim Wessely
Ram Kumar

Minutes

Discussion centered around liaising with other groups
and creating awareness of CAM.

OAG BODs were discussed and David indicated
that he will be producing some samples over the
next couple of weeks and is hopiing to
present these to the OAG meeting at NIST.
Ram agreed to review the
address aspects of those to see how CIQ can
help with BOD address content.

Samples will be posted to :

http://registry.xmlglobal.com

where there is an OAG BOD classification
structure visable - and where we can add
CAM templates underneath that.

Following that UBL was discussed, and a
second action item to produce a sample
UBL CAM template noted.

Further to that the OASIS registry liaison work
was noted, and the need to assist the registry
team in developing semantic representations
of atomic nouns and core components.

Discussion of feedback on revision
0.11/2 draft spec' edits was deferred to the
maillist - and further points will be discussed
based on that traffic.

Ram asked that an FAQ be added to the
website - so David noted that he would get
that link added and point it at our SWIKI so
we can update those items in realtime.
The SWIKI right now allows people to
add questions online - so Ram will
try out that feature.

Jim mentioned that he would share details
of CAM with some of his collegues,
and David noted that there is a sample
use case format available as a two pager
Word doc' that he will circulate to the group.

There being no further items the call ended
at 5:11 PM EST.

Next call to be scheduled after feedback from
the group on best time.  Jim noted that
Thursday afternoons are not usually good for
him, and Ram's commute obviously works
later than earlier...