cam message

Subject: [cam] Spec' 0.12 revision review

Team,

I'm getting the ball rolling here on 0.12 revisions.  My aim is to
have a 0.13 revision in the next couple of weeks were
we can close off some of these action items, and also
verify the changes between 0.11 and 0.12.

Thanks, DW.

Open issues  / change requests:

1. Use of XML 1.1 should not be required, since XML 1.0 is enough.

Resolution:  Change wording to make XML 1.1 recommended not
required, and that XML 1.0, plus namespaces, plus XPath V1.0 is
sufficient to support CAM.

2. XPath usage in section 4.6

- Research required on using XPath masks, to update the
examples and show approach.

TBDs - sections in the document requiring more editing:

Section 4.11 Conformance - this probably needs improving
to reference greater detail in the specification, by section
and so forth.

Addendum

Example A1.2 BOD assembly - TBD - schedule for next couple
of weeks.

Section A1.5 Context Mechanism. - TBD - suggest we release
revision 0.13 with this "as is" - and then work with other teams
to get input and feedback on A1.5 suitability to task.