cam message

Subject: UN work on Codelists

Folks,

I've just discovered this link:

http://www.unece.org/etrades/unedocs/codelist.htm

Not delved deep yet - but on first inspection there is
useful materials here that at least can be referenced
in the work we are undertaking on representation of
CCTS in the registry.

Minimum I would suggest is that we look at being
able to show corrolation between registry representation
of CCTS and the XML that UNECE is using.

Thanks to Bruec Peat for uncovering the original
article on the UNECE work.

DW.