cam message

Subject: FYI: Acceptance of your submission for the META DATA/DAMA/IQ Europe Conference 2003

FYI,

Always good to do future planning!

If anyone is interested in helping out in London,
or doing a demo of their stuff - let me know.

Thanks, DW.

From:	Jeremy Hall, INTERNET:Jeremy@irmuk.co.uk
To:	"'david@drrw.net'", INTERNET:david@drrw.net

Date:	4/24/2003  9:14 AM

RE:	Acceptance of your submission for the META DATA/DAMA/IQ Europe Co nference 2003

Dear David,

On behalf of IRM UK and Rosemary Rock Evans I am pleased to inform you that
your submission entitled, "OASIS  Content Assembly Mechanism for eBusiness
collaboration" has been accepted for the META DATA Europe Conference 2003.
Your presentation will take place either on 28 or 29 October.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further information

Kind regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Hall
Managing Director
IRM UK Strategic IT Training Ltd
Bishops Walk House, 19-23 High Street, Pinner HA5 5PJ UK
tel +44 (0)20 8866 8366 fax +44 (0)20 8866 7966
e-mail jeremy.hall@irmuk.co.uk  www.irmuk.co.uk

Subscribe free to our monthly E-mail Newsletter written by World Leading IT
Experts:
E-mail your details to newsletter@irmuk.co.uk