cam message

Subject: re: [cam] restrictValues

Martin,

Good idea.  Definately we need to be able to support spaces in enumerated
items
as that is a common business requirement.

Another item for revision 014 changes.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:martin.me.roberts@bt.com
>After looking at the spec for some time and trying my examples I am
suggesting that the list of values in the restrictValues should be
optionaly seperated by | characters.  This allows for spaces to be
available in the enumerated items.

Martin
<