cam message

Subject: Variable Names

Title: Variable Names

David,
        I am using JDOM and it has a link to the xpath tools from jaxen.  One of the things you can do is setVariables.  If then we had our variable in $varName format we could simply leave the paths alone set the variables based on the as:Declaration sections.

        This would make life easier.

        I am going to run with this.

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BT Exact
e-mail: martin.me.roberts@bt.com
tel: +44(0) 1473 609785
clickdial
fax: +44(0) 1473 609834
Intranet Site :
http://twiki.btlabs.bt.co.uk/twiki
pp 16 Floor 5, Orion Building, Adastral Park, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5 3RE, UK